Our Goals and Objectives
The Goals & Objectives of the El Dorado Hills Arts Association are:
* " EDHAA provides community outreach programs by offering yearly scholarships to graduating high school seniors pursuing art related careers and providing other monetary grants and services to art educational programs as identified in the community. "
* To encourage and promote the visual artists and to enrich and enhance the quality of life for everyone in the community through the arts.
* To encourage and promote the development and growth of the visual arts in El Dorado Hills and bordering communities.
* To coordinate and promote local arts projects and events for greater public awareness of and involvement in the arts.
Benefits of Membership:
Associate with like minded people.
* EDH Arts Association membership is open to all artists, fine crafts people, patrons of the arts and individuals interested in promoting art .
* Participation in Open Studios, Shows and Gallery showings require that all work must be original and handcrafted by the artist.
Annual Membership Dues:
*Early renewal deadline has passed. Individual memberships/renewals submitted after Jan 31 are $25, $40 for a family.
Roster booklets will be going to print in the next few weeks, so get your renewal in now to be included!
Forms are available on the website through this direct link:
* Fees for special events will be additional
and collected by participating members, as needed.
* Ceramics, Drawings, Fiber, Glass, Jewelry, Metal, Mixed Media, Paintings, Pastels, Photography, Sculpture, Stone or Wood, etc.
When: Monthly, 2nd Monday from 6pm to 8 pm.
Where: The El Dorado Hills Senior Center on El Dorado Hills Blvd. from 6pm - 8pm.
What: Demonstrations, Shows, Information & Education, Lessons, Field Trips.
Why: Sharing Materials, Supplies & knowledge, Support, Encouragement, and Critiques, Networking.
Who: Members & Guests.
When: Monthly, following meetings.
How: Posted on Web site, email or Post Office
What: Calendar of events, Articles of interest,
Report of past and future meetings.